Are there art supplies that you can’t live without? I want to be prepared at all times when the creative urge strikes. Here is a list of supplies that are a must for me:
- Camera and several lenses
- Computer for downloading photos and editing
- Sketchbook (9″x 12″ and 18″ x 24″)
- Journal for morning pages
- Pencil and pen
- Watercolor palette – I have an old dilapidated Robert E. Wood palette.
- Paintbrushes – I usually only use about three brushes although I have about 20, but who is counting. My favorite is a Kolinsky Sable.
- Watercolor paper
- Colored pencils
- Color correct light
So, what supplies feed your creativity?