Painting with watercolors has always been my passion. Here are the top ten reasons I love to paint with watercolors. Remember, I limited myself to ten. This list could have gone on and on.
Let’s do the list David Letterman style.
10. Watercolors work well with other media.
9. Can be painted on numerous surfaces.
8. No need for white paint.
7. So many colors and brands to choose from.
6. Quick drying time.
5. Easy to take with you when traveling.
4. There are watercolor techniques galore.
3. Transparent, brilliant, and delicate hues.
2. No smelly fumes.
1. Easy clean up.
Why do you love watercolors? Give me your reasons through comments.